Banana pancakes are so easy to make and can be enjoyed any time of the day. You can prepare your batter the night before and leave resting in the fridge.
Makes 2-3 slim pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp MACA powder or CACAO powder (optional)
- Unsweetened Almond milk
- Coconut oil for pan
- Fruit / Greek style yogurt OR Nut butter / strawberries OR Heated berries with yogurt or nut butter
- Mash banana, cinnamon, MACA, together in a bowl.
- In a jug beat eggs and chia seeds and a small amount of unsweetened almond milk to stretch out batter
- Add banana mix to the jug and beat to form a batter.
- Heat a pan using olive oil, coconut oil
- Add a small amount to the pan, cook gently for 1 minute, finish under the grill until brown and raised.
- Finishing under the grill raises the making it nice and fluffy on top)
Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE to receive my Weekly Wellness emails on practical nutritional tips, healthy recipes, weight loss guidance and motivational quotes (my favourite part) all created by myself, Catriona McMorris, Nutrition & Wellness coach. As a special BONUS, receive a FREE copy of my Sample 7-Day Meal Plan!