Choose from a selection of Lash Extension services including Volume Lashes, Classic Lashes and Hybrid Lashes. Each lash application and design is tailored to the clients face shape , eye shape and style for the most flattering results.
Patch test required for all lash treatments at least 24 hours in advance of treatment.
Lash Extension / Lash Lift Clients must be 18 or over.
Classic Individual Lashes
Classic Individual Lashes feature the very best in Faux Mink fibres with a variety of lengths and volumes to choose from.
Classic Individual Lash Extensions are applied to clean lashes using the 1-2-1 method. This involves isolating a single natural lash and using a bond to attach a single lash extension to it.
Benefits of choosing Classic Individual Lash Extensions
Volume Lash Extensions
Volume Lash Extensions are extremely thin fibres applied in a volume system described as 2D, 3D & 4D. These lashes create fullness without any heaviness as the lashes are extremely light weight.
The benefits of Volume Lash Extensions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will I experience?
- We are trained professionals and being relaxed and comfortable is part of the treatment. You will have your eyes closed for the duration of the treatment.
- This is a non-invasive procedure and pain-free.
- We always use soft under-eye collagen pads specifically designed for eyelash extensions to hold down the lower lashes.
- The treatment involves isolating a single natural lash and then applying a lash extension using the Classic Lash method or Volume technique. The lash extension is glued to the top of the client’s own natural lash, approximately 1mm from the eyelid so neither the glue or the lash has contact with the skin.
How long will my lash extensions last?
- Lash Extensions are deigned to last up between 2.5 – 4 weeks providing your lashes are prepared currently in advance of the treatment and you follow the correct aftercare advice as advised by your Lash Technician.
- The life cycle of your natural lashes is 30-60 days. As your natural lashes continue to grow and replace themselves so to will the lash extension shed with the natural lash. Lash extensions are not designed to last for months.
- It is challenging to know and predict the stage of a clients lash growth cycle when applying the extensions. Typically an average person sheds 1-5 natural lashes per day! When lash extensions shed we are much more aware of it as they are longer, darker and thicker and easier to see.
Do eyelash extensions damage my natural eyelashes ?
Eyelash extensions DO NOT make your natural lash fall out.
However you must be gentle with your eyelashes and surrounding area when maintaining your treatment.
- No tugging or rubbing of the eyes.
- Avoiding excessive heat, steamroom, sauna, swimming. These activities will weaken the bond that keep the lash extension attached to the natural lash.
- Using an oil free eye makeup remover to gently remove eyeshadow / eyeliner and to minimise disturbing the bond keeping the lash extension and natural eyelash connected.
How to prepare for your lash extension appointment
- If you are visiting for the first time please book your patch test at least 24 hours in advance. You can do this online or by contacting us at 05793 27923
- Please disclose any sensitivity, eye history, eye conditions at your patch test and consultation so we can best advise you of the best lash treatment to suit you.
- Lashes must be free from eye makeup especially mascara for at least an hour prior to your appointment for the bond to adhere correctly to the natural lash. (Statistics show that the adhesion of the lash extension when mascara or eye makeup has not been removed reduces by 20%)
- Removal of existing lash extensions will incur an additional fee if they have been applied elsewhere.