Learn how to get back on track post Christmas overindulgence
What is mindful eating and why now?
Over the Christmas period, in the mix of selection boxes, hot chocolates and voluptuous desserts, it’s easy to have over-indulged. This over-indulging tends to lead to high blood sugar levels, reduced energy, fatigue, bloating and weight gain. I want to share with you how practicing Mindful Eating can help you create healthy eating habits that will improve your energy, help you lose weight and boost your mood. I will also share hacks you can put in place RIGHT NOW!
What is mindful eating? It is a sustainable approach to food; being in the present moment when it comes to enjoying our meals and choosing the foods our bodies need as opposed to want. Familiar health related topics that sit under the umbrella of mindful eating are:
- Understanding cravings
- How stress can affect our food choices
- Triggers that cause us to overeat
My FREE webinar class ‘A Beginner’s Guide to Mindful Eating’ will not be a 'preachy' style class, I'm human too so I understand what is relatable and realistic to try introduce into your day. I will guide you through the below topics:
- Benefits on our mind and body of being more mindful when we eat.
- Where do cravings come from and how do we begin to beat the food munchies?
- How does stress affect our food choices?
- How does a lack of sleep affect our food choices?
- What are our triggers that cause us to overeat?
- Hacks you can put in place right now to help you eat in a mindful way
Register today to join my 1-hour FREE webinar on Wednesday 30th December at 6pm. If you register and attend you’ll also receive a complimentary 20-minute consultation call with myself between Thursday and Saturday.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Kick start the New Year with a healthier diet! Join my January 30 Day Challenge to help you lose weight, improve your energy and boost your mood. Click here for details.