- 50g uncooked buckwheat per person / quinoa or gluten friendly grain
- ½ butter nut squash
- ½ sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 brussels sprouts
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt / black pepper / paprika – seasonings of your choice
- Fresh salad leaves
- 25g-30g feta cheese per person crumbled on top.
- In a saucepan cover the buckwheat with water bring to boil, reduce to a slow simmer for 20- 25 mins or until all water is absorbed.
- Chop all the vegetables into chunks and add to a large bowl, mix in the olive oil and seasonings.
- Place on a baking tray and cover, roast for 40 minutes at 200C oven
- In a bowl wash your salad leaves
ASSEMBLE YOUR SALAD: Salad leaves, buckwheat, roasted veg and crumbled feta on top! Add a dash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar over to finish.
TIPS: Add a handful of toasted pecans on top or switch in a beetroot for one of the veggies!