Gluten Friendly (use certified oats to be sure no traces of wheat if coeliac)
Flourless, quick to make and gentle on the tummy!
1 loaf: 12 -14 slices
Cook at 150° - 180°c for 45-50 minutes (depending on your oven !)
- 500g tub of Glenisk natural yogurt
- 400g Kilbeggan porridge oats / oats of your choice
- 100ml milk or buttermilk
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds or any seeds of your choice
- 2 level tsp of bread soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg optional
- Mix everything together in a bowl EXCEPT the porridge oats!
- Add in the oats in stages and mix well.
- I used a silicone loaf mould but if using a loaf tin grease with some olive oil.