GF Bread (No Eggs, No Flour, No Butter)
Flourless , Dairy Free and Gluten Friendly. This has become the new favourite and so easy to make!
Pre Heat oven to 150c
Bake for 50 minutes
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds milled
- 400g natural yogurt plain
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 300g gluten free porridge oats
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda / bread soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 75g of mixed seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Put the milled flax seeds in a bowl with 3 tbsp of water and leave for 5 minutes - this will act as your egg binder.
- Mix the oats , baking powder, bicarbonate of soda / bread soda, salt, mixed seeds in a separate bowl .
- Add to the bowl the maple syrup, flax mixture and yogurt.
- Mix well and add to a silicone loaf tin , place on a baking tray and bake for 50 minutes
- If you are using a tin line it with parchment paper before adding your mixture