Whether your eyebrows are over plucked or just plain non-existent, Embrowdery will create realistic hairs in your brows to create the perfect shape for your face and transform the way you look and feel about yourself.
Book my EMBROWDERY consultation today !
What is Embrowdery?
Embrowdery™ is a method whereby fine strokes are penetrated into the skin for a hair-like finish. The appearance is completely natural and blends with or without hair along the brow bone. New nano-technology is used in the pigments which allows the colours to stay in place regardless of how thin or light the strokes are applied.
Embrowdery™ only penetrates the very top layer of the skin so there is no need for a tattoo machine or loud vibrating needles, a metal hand tool is used. The tool is placed on the surface of the skin and gently moved forward and up to flow pigment into the skin – various lining and shading techniques are used.
A consultation and patch test are required before you can receive an Embrowdery treatment.
During your 20 minute consultation you will receive the following:
- Patch Test (a separate patch test apt will need to be booked at Reveal prior ro first treatment if completing an online consultation. This will take approx 5 minutes)
- Paperwork , discussion of contraindications and eligibility
- Questions & Answers on Embrowdery
- How Embrowdery works & what happens during treatments
- Aftercare and Maintenance
At this point, once you are eligible for this treatment and you the client are happy to proceed, a booking is then made for your first phase of the Embrowdery application.
Book my Embrowdery Consultation today!
How Much Does It Cost ?
Total Investment €480 - This is broken down in stages as follows:
- Prepayment & Consultation €160 - Please allow 20 minutes
- 1st Visit Prepayment €160 / 2.5hrs
- 2nd Visit Prepayment €160 / 2hrs
- 3rd Visit 1.5hrs
- Top up treatment (Within 6-12 months) €80 / 1.5hr
- Top up treatment (Over 12 months) €100 / 2 hours
(Colour refreshing is recommended to keep the colour and shape of the brows. Depending on the clients skin type and how the individual likes the brows to appear, colour refreshing can take place 6-12 months after initial 3 phases of treatment have been completed)
Book my EMBROWDERY consultation today!